Tuesday 6 January 2015

McCall's Pattern Order Review

I got some money for Christmas from my father and lovely step-mother, so I decided to order some patterns I had had trouble finding in my local Spotlight stores.

So I found the website, and navigated throught it, which was nice and easy. I knew I wanted to buy the Elsa/Anna from Frozen, I also then looked for a few more that could come in handy. 

I ended up ordering the following products:

Frozen: Elsa/Anna costume pattern (M7000) in size Misses - http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m7000-products-48617.php?page_id=915

Sailor scout Disney Princess type costume? (M7101) in size Misses - http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m7101-products-49296.php?page_id=915

Lined and Unlined Cape (M4139) - http://mccallpattern.mccall.com/m4139-products-1275.php?page_id=915

I made the order on the 17th December 2014 and I promptly recieved an email confirming this. Then, on the 18th I recieved a shipping notification with a tracking number.

I finally recieved my patterns Monday 5th January 2015.

I rate the contact a 5/5 as there wasn't any extra contact that was needed with McCalls's as they sent the tracking number the next day (they are in America so it would have been sent the day when I probably paid at night). 

As for the shipping time, I give a 5/5 as it came from America to Australia within 20 days of ordering. 

Now for picture of the packaging.


They were sent in a plain envelop that had bubble wrap on the inside (forgot to take a pic of that) and when I pulled them out they had a paper on each side. 

For packaging I would give a 5/5, they were posted in a envelop with bubble wrap to allow no damage.

Now for the contents of the packge ;)

I got the McCalls mini mag and a Butterick one also.

The Elsa and Anna costume pattern

The lined and unlined Cape pattern 

The disney princess sailor scout? Patterns

As you can see there was no damage done to any of the patterns except a slight bend on the bottom right corner, and I believe this would have been due to the post. I give them a 5/5 for producs and can't wait to make these.

So my full and short review on McCalls is a 20/20, their contact was efficient as was their shipping time. Their products came as described.

This is my outfit for work today as I am writing this review :) I am wearing a top I got in the Boxing Day sales, and a Innocent World high waisted skirt with some black flats.

Hope this review helped :) xox 








No comments:

Post a Comment