Friday 26 June 2015

Stick on Nail Decals

So, today I went into Priceline and managed to find these cute stick on nail decals that were glittery and had a great pattern on sale so I decided to buy them and give them a try.

So first I took everything out of the packet then read the instructions

After this I cleaned/filed my natural nails to shape

As per the instructions I put on the decals and used the file to file them down to size onto my nails, and  poof like magic, I have gorgeous nails.

I also had left of nail stickers in case any fall off/get damaged. They seem quite sturdy, but I will edit this post after a few days to say how they went.

So for these nail stickers, they were very easy to apply and look good so far so I give them a 5/5.

Here's a picture of my outfit that I wore today when I found these lovely nail stickers.



No comments:

Post a Comment